Temple Run, the sensational hit series on mobile platform, is now out with a new sequel, Temple Run 2. It is scheduled for world wide release in a few hours. Although it is already available in New Zealand. If you want to experience this addictive gaming experience on your PC, this is a must-read.
Temple Run 2 features exciting overhaul within the gameplay. Various special pick-ups, moves and skills including rope climbing e.t.c are imminent.
Running Temple Run 2 on PC
Imangi Studios revealed that it has no intentions, for PC release of the Temple Run series. However, you can still run it on PC as i’ve already mentioned for Temple Run on PC.
Once the game is released on the Play Store, you can access it on PC.
- Download BlueStacks or any other Android Emulation Application.
- Install BlueStacks on your PC and run it.
- Input the search term ‘Temple Run 2′ in the search field and hit ‘Enter’.
- Click on it, Temple Run 2 will be installed on your PC through, Blue Stacks emulation platform
- You should be able to view a screen similar to the one, illustrated above. Start playing to your heart’s content.
If you encounter any problems while following the tutorial, Let me know through comments.