The last Google PageRank Update in 2012 blessed almost every webmaster with positive results. PageRank, considered to be inaccurate metric for determing site quality, has been quite helpful for me.
Success in Google PageRank Update
My blog turned out to achieve positive results in every PageRank update. PageRank doesn’t have any complex algorithm like SERPS
- Links are all that matter. If you have a good inbound link ratio, you can obtain higher Pagerank irrespective of the anchor text.
- Blog Commenting and Guest Posting are two of the easiest ways for success in 2013 PageRank updates.
- The above chart illustrates the number of links needed for specific PageRank. 10 Being the highest and 0 being the least.
- Stop publishing casino posts and irrelevant links on your blog. Go ahead if you think a few bucks are worth your years of effort.
- Maintain good inbound to outbound link ratio.
Google PageRank Update 2013 Schedule
1st Update: January 31st – February First Week
2nd Update: June 29th – July First Week
3rd Update: September 29th – October First Week
4th Update: During the end of December
The first update isn’t far ahead, so start packing up and build links.
The updates may slightly vary, we are not liable if you are affected with inaccuracy of these dates.