Facebook, invariably the fastest growing website can often get their users strangled up with connection and interface problems due to it’s massive server load. One of the problems many a users have been troubling with is Facebook images not loading or showing up.
Images Not Showing up on Facebook
Every other day there is an outrage among the Facebook ‘Seen of Facebook Chat’ users regarding the Images Not Loading bug. Facebook Error report team had been constantly spammed with complaints regarding the Images Loading bug.
How to Fix Images loading Error
It could get pretty annoying for Facebook addicts like me, If the images do not properly load or show up. I’ve compiled solutions for some common reason posing the Image Load error
Secure Browsing SSL certificate
Few hours ago today, Facebook had issues with SSL certificate rendering users who have the Secure Browsing enabled.
- Sign in your Facebook Account
- Browse to ‘Security’ in Account Settings
- Click on Secure Browsing edit option
- Untick Browse Facebook on a secure (https) when possible
If you have problems with Images loading on Facebook on Mozilla Firefox, try this solution out
- Go to to Tools Menu -> Options -> Content
- Near the ‘Load Images Automatically’ click ‘Manage Exceptions’
- Hover ‘Facebook.com’ and click on Remove option
- Restart the Browser
Google Chrome Problems
Although Chrome doesn’t have hidden settings like Images Auto loading, Some issues might block the Image load
- If you are logged onto Facebook and prompted to Display Insecure content, Choose ‘Yes’
- Update to the latest version of Chrome
- Changing your DNS server might work (Applies to other browsers as well.