How to get Paypal Account verified without a credit card, Paypal is the most widely accepted online Payment processor. It is preferred for it’s security features and flexibility. Although it imposes many limitations for users with unverified accounts.
Especially in a Few countries, there are extra verification processes with regard to anti money-laundering acts. Indians who do not have credit card cannot make much transactions. So it is mandatory for Indians to verify their credit cards, in order to make payment from their account directly.
Verify Paypal Account Without Credit Card
You will need to create a virtual credit card (Prepaid). Many had this question in mind ‘Does Paypal support virtual prepaid credit cards’ , The answer is Yes. But with some verification process
- How to create Free Virtual Credit Card Online
1. Visit Entropay, Follow the signup button and fill the details and complete the registration.
2. In the Funding details, choose ‘Pay by Debit Card’, Fill in the details and load the desired amount of prepaid cash you want. Paypal charges 1.5$ for verification process which will be refunded later
3. A new virtual credit card will be generated with every detail as in real credit card such as CVV, Expiry number e.t.c
-Verifying Paypal Account
1. Login to your Paypal account, In ‘My account menu’, Profile tab choose ‘Add/Edit Credit Card’
2. Enter the virtual credit card details you just created. Paypal verification fee of 1.5$ will be credited from your account (It will be retunded after the verification process)
3. In your credit card statement you will see a transaction code like ‘PP-XXXX” Some random number. You will need to enter that code in Paypal verification tab.
4. Now you will have a fully verified non-limited Paypal Account
Many people have asked me How to verify Paypal account with Debit Card. By following this method, you can fully verify your Paypal account with just a bank account a Debit Card.