Now you can convert your old TV into a smart TV. You can setup Android OS on your Television set and run games, apps, documents e.t.c. Bring Nearly Endless possibilities to your TV. Wondering if there is any rocket science involved? No, all you need a simple gadget to bring this into possibility.
How to Run Android on TV
The MK802 is a small gadget, nearly has the dimensions of a USB stick can convert your old TV into a Smart TV. With 1.5 GHZ AllWinner A10 Processor, 512 MB of Ram can power up your TV to run various games, apps, videos e.t.c
At a price tag of 74$ (Including Shipping), it is a must-have for tech addicts. Video output is via HDMI cable which delivers 1080p Full HD videos. All you need is a USB keyword and mouse to plugin.
You can even setup Linux or Debian OS and run your TV. This gadget is little more expensive than it’s alternative Cotton Candy($200) and cheaper than Raspberry PI ($35). You can buy MK802 here
Advantages of Android on TV
- You can turn your TV into a PC.
- You can play HD videos of different formats without a DVD or Blu-ray player.
- You can play games on your TV itself.
- You can access documents, files anywhere and even gain access to cloud storage.
- You need not buy expensive Smart TVs which costs more tha n 1000$. With this you can convert your normal TV into a Smart TV.
- You can run apps on your TV, of course, you would need additional input devices like mouse or keyboard.
- You can use your TV as a computer, access pretty much all the features with a low budget, instead of purchasing a high-end CPU.
- You can access internet, social medias and move your work along with you, as you travel.
- You can beta test your applications and you can also use it for development purpose.
There are numerous other possibilities possible through this handy gadget, let me know your opinion through comments.